Monday, August 25, 2008

Hopelessness...yeh , hopelessness

I've gotta write a 20-pages essay on the relation between Mathematics& Music & the dd line is this Thursday. [Yea, I know it sucks]l


*her mind is completely blocked!l *


*She is gonna cry :'( l*


I've been searching it since morning & I've found some things, but tha's actually nothing, I can't sit translate all those, oh, I feel miserable, wretched, hopeless, AWFUL.l


Oh man, I am not good at all... at all...l



an hour plus 2 or 3 mins later:l


Wind blows in through tha window


Sky sortta gray


the weather's dull,l


life duller...l



I translated a few lines of one of the articles i've found , but it goes really really slow ,dammit.l  

5 comments:

  1. اما تو می تونـــــــــــــــی من شک ندارم!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. با چیش حال کردی؟؟(این آدمکه که ابروشو انداخته بالا رو نداره اینجا!!) (:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. به افتخار آیدین یه کف مرتب.. حال کردم

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Novin, I wish you luck!You just remind me of my paper course for this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. take it easy babe its not that big that makes you feel miserable
    there is a feeling in me tells that u are a tallented buddy so keep trying and dont give any chance to negative thoughts throw them away and get back to your job and put extra energy
    good luck

    ReplyDelete