Sunday, August 10, 2008

نمی دونم چرا این چن وقت اصلن نوشتم نمیاد...


Even in English...every time I come here, I feel death -of my blog, of course!! - bu' there's nothin' I'd like to talk ‘bout! In fact there are many things, but the problem is me, myself! I won't write, tha's it!!! & now , I juss came here , to keep this blog alive , I can't let it die like this...I want it to stay alive for ever , even more than me!


حمید و کتی رفتن اون خونه و امروز یه خاور اومد و بیشتر چیزا رو بردن . الان که با کتی حرف میزدم گفت همه شو چیدن. جای منم که خب مسلمن خالیه!!


OMG! I'M SO EXCITED!


.


This new school‘s better than I expected .I like the atmosphere, everything's nice & everyone's nice , as well...they all smile to us all the time .( that sometimes gets boring' ! blahblah!)l


AND, I LOVE the headmaster! He's one of the smartest people I've ever met. He has a good sense of humor & well...He's GREAT, believe it! l


خیلی جالبه سر ناهار همه ش تعارف می کنن بیشتر بکشین و اینا! یه مقدار جو گیرن ،انگار مهمونیه!بعد زنگ تفریحا آهنگای آریانُ می ذارن .راستی ، سن ایچم داریم ^.^


 


 


پی نوشت : خب مریضم هیچی نمینویسم ؟ خیلی کیف میده که!


 

3 comments:

  1. wowwww! which school you go to?? By the way, I hope you like your new home.It should be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. وبلاگ نویت:متن دو زبانه...براوو تا اطلاع ثانوی

    ReplyDelete
  3. نوین منظور

    ReplyDelete