Monday, September 15, 2008

O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring;l
Of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities fill'd with the foolish;l
Of myself forever reproaching myself, (for who more foolish than I, and who more faithless?)l
Of eyes that vainly crave the light--of the objects mean--of the struggle ever renew'd;l
Of the poor results of all--of the plodding and sordid crowds I see around me;l
Of the empty and useless years of the rest--with the rest me intertwined;l
The question, O me! so sad, recurring--What good amid these, O me, O life? l


ANSWER
That you are here-That life exists and identity
That the powerful play goes on , and you may cantribute a verse. lf
 Walt Whitman                                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why you've italicized the poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. رضا قاری زادهSeptember 27, 2008 at 5:10 PM

    یعنی حالا چون مدرسه میری باید دل ما رم بسوزونی و دیر به دیر اینجا تو وبلاگستان پیدات بشه ؟!! ...

    ReplyDelete